OutdoorMaster stands behind the quality of its products and offers the following warranty:
Duration: OutdoorMaster guarantees its products to be free from defects in both workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Please note that this warranty is exclusively applicable to the original consumer purchaser.
Coverage: Within the warranty period, we ( at our sole discretion) will either replace or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by this warranty. To avail of this warranty service, the original owner must return the item along with proof of purchase. The repair, replacement, or refund will be provided at no cost, except for reasonable charges related to shipping, handling, and insurance.
If you have a warranty claim, contact our Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damages arising from improper use or poor maintenance of the products.
- Damages due to the non-observance of instructions or usage restrictions outlined in the product's owner manual.
- Normal wear and tear of the products.
- Damages caused by the modification of the products.
- Damages resulting from impact, torsion, compression, falls, abnormal impacts, or other actions beyond OutdoorMaster's reasonable control.
- Purchases of products made from unauthorized retailers.
This warranty policy exclusively applies to OutdoorMaster's official sales regions and channels. OutdoorMaster reserves the right to interpret all warranty terms mentioned above.
OutdoorMaster retains the right to interpret all warranty terms mentioned above.
Please retain your purchase receipt as proof of purchase to avail of this warranty.